Something that I think would be good for me to write about for this essay is adoption. This is something that I really know a lot about and think highly of. This would be good to write about because there isn't really a need to persuade people one way or another with this topic.
On adoptuskids.org, it tells a lot about what adoption is and how it benefits the child. This is a website that I could really use to help me with this essay. It also helps couples become able to adopt a child, so there is another aspect to that website. I know that there are a lot of books that would help me write my paper as well. It all just depends on availability of the books. It also depends on my knowledge, of course. I think that I know quite a bit on this topic, so it shouldn't be too difficult for me to wrote about.
I think adoption is an interesting topic. As long as you don't veer into some random "adopt, don't abort" argument, this would fit the parameters of the assignment. The website seems legit, but make sure you do additional research through BHC's resources.
ReplyDelete10/10